Endometriosis Support and Advocacy Services
Endometriosis Support and Advocacy Services aim to be a leading social work based non-profit dedicated to:
- Providing endometriosis patients with support and resources.
- Creating and participating in state and national advocacy initiatives that will improve the treatment of all patients.
- Challenging institutions that are blocking adequate patient care and support.
- Collaborating with other national and global non-profits to learn and share strategies to best serve the endometriosis patient community.
- Nurturing future advocates through mentoring, support and leadership training and education.