Services for Medical Professionals
Casey brings her clinical background and experience as a social worker into her confidential sessions with medical professionals who are working with endometriosis and/or infertility patients. Medical Professionals often find her services most helpful when they are:
- Feeling overwhelmed by a particular case or having a particularly overwhelming day.
- Feeling hopeless, powerless, sad or angry due to the sometimes unpredictable and difficult nature of the diseases being treated.
- Having trouble managing a good work-life balance.
- Needing self-care tools and making time for self-care.
- Looking to make big life changes or decisions.
- Experiencing conflict with patients, staff or family.
Medical Professionals are charged $250 per hourly session. Fees help supplement patient sessions and advocacy efforts.
Articles Promoting the Benefit of Mental Health Support for Medical Professionals